Disclaimer

Assalamualaikum and hye visitor(s)

Welcome to my official blog
Please navigate around happily. Follow me if you like to and do write on my chatbox down below

Leaving sooner? click Here

Ilia Natasya
Tuesday, 17 January 2017 • 05:32 • 4 Comment(s)

Assalamualaikum and hye..



A few days ago my sisters posted a photo when they went out to the Home Steak Restaurant and had a beef steak together with the mashed potatoes, coleslaw and garlic French Bread. I was like seriously?! I'm sure gonna make that!

So yesterday I went to the supermarket nearby and bought a lot of compulsory stuffs for the beef steak (without my mom's knowing) Later, when she arrived home, I said that I want to make a beef steak..

"I want to make a beef steak.." ... "and I already bought the ingredients"

She was like.. seriously? But when? Hahaha..





So here are the things that you'll be needed to make a super delicious beef steak:


















 - 4 pieces of beefs
 - 1 onion (I used a bigger one so... yeah)
 - 3 cloves of garlic
 - 1 inch of cinnamon
 - 1 tsp of blackpepper
 - 1 tsp of Italian Herbs
 - 1 tbs of Ajishio
 - 3 tsp of Maggi Cukup Rasa
 - 3 tbs of Oyster sauce
 - 1 tbs of Chili sauce
 - 3 tbs of Blackpepper sauce


Steps:

1. Make sure to really tenderize the beefs before start marinade them and poke with the fork to make sure that all of the ingredients will be permeated into the beefs.

2. Crushed the onion and garlic. Then I crushed the cinnamon together with the blackpepper.. Done.

3. Mixed everything together with the beefs according to the dosages.

4. Cover the beefs with the plastic wrapper and chilled the marinated beefs inside a fridge for one night.

5. On the next day, fry the marinated beefs on a non-stick pan with a very slow heat.




















 Done!


















Tadaaaa~ It may does not have the looks, but still very delicious! (bukan nak puji diri sendiri) Try lah kalau tak percaya hehehe..


So, for the blackpepper sauce, mashed potatoes, coleslaw and the garlic breads, I'll update later on my next entry (if requested lah)

Till here then I'll see you soon! Bye guys.





Regret nothing, trust yourself,
Ilia Natasya

4 Comments posted :

Blogger Mrs Fuzy sweetsourՆĕγʀǟ said... 17 January 2017 at 06:48

home made steak may not look good but i m sure it taste super good...thumbs up

Blogger Ilia Asya said... 17 January 2017 at 21:01

Well it is! Hihihi

Blogger atheera dayana said... 18 January 2017 at 05:29

Rajinnye masak hehe. Sy org nye malas nk masak haha

Blogger Eyqa Zq said... 28 January 2017 at 23:33

it looks super yummy. Thanks for the recipe. :D

Post a Comment


The Owner


✿ Ilia Natasya

✿ 20 Years Old

✿ Bachelor Student in UPM

✿ Engaged


Followers


Chatbox

❝Speak humbly, Listen respectfully❞



Template By: Kawaii Lady
Full Edited By: Ilia
Some stuff: