Ilia Natasya
Wednesday 25 September 2019 • 09:42 • 1 Comment(s)




Assalamualaikum and Hello people!



Finally I get to at least write a little something in this blog after so long. Of course, Im not sick. This first entry in 2019 is dedicated to Dr Fareed Ismail (of course) for the class FSM4401 Information System in Food Industry which I will be evaluated for the 10% marks through this blog.


But first of all, Alhamdulillah for the recovery of the environment from a very bad haze for the past few weeks. Fresh air finally, but not really. Soon I guess.


So, back to our main topic, also the reason behind my write up after 2 years is that today I've learnt about a lot of things in the FoodCyber or Computer Lab to be exact and Dr Fareed want me (and the other student in the class) to write our honest opinions on today's learning.


Honestly, Im not that good in social medias or IT. So I guess this course gonna helps me a lot with that. For instance, today for the 3 hours lab sessions, we already learnt about blogger (which I already been blogging since 2012, I guess). Besides that, the new thing that I learnt was wix.com where we can create our own FREE website there and I already created mine which I will show it to you guys shortly. Not forgetting the Google Digital Garage, where we can grow our digital knowledge and will obtain a certificate from Google once we finish the required modules.



So that's all for this post. I'll leave you guys with my progresses.



Love,
Ilia Natasya



1) A blog



2) A website




3) A Google Digital Garage Account



1 Comments posted :

Blogger Ain Athirah said... 26 September 2019 at 01:38

Welcome backkk! Happy blogging and May Allah Ease everything you dream,you want too

Post a Comment


The Owner



Email me at: asyatasya97@gmail.com


Followers


Chatbox

❝Speak humbly, Listen respectfully❞



Template By: Kawaii Lady
Full Edited By: Ilia
Some stuff: