Ilia Natasya
Saturday 16 November 2019 • 03:26 • 0 Comment(s)

Assalamualaikum and Hello everyone!




First of all I'm glad that we made it through the hectic weeks. Second, I would like to apologize since my last blog posts are mainly about the website again and again.. I just want to express our efforts and hard works to complete that website project.


So for this blog post, I want to share about new things that I learnt from my last lab session with Dr. Fareed on 6th November 2019.


I actually learnt a lot of new things in the lab session. Too many that even my brain cannot catch up with them. I can only listed a few that I still remember (trust me, it's too many).


So for the first thing is Alibaba.com . We officially have Alibaba's account now yay. So what is Alibaba.com? Basically Alibaba is just the same thing as Carousell, Ebay and many more where we can actually sell anything that we want and make money from it. Yes of course I don't have any idea what to sell now, but even Dr. Fareed also said that it's okay if we didn't feel like selling anything now, but sooner or later we might have the idea to sell something.


After that, I learnt on how to make my own schedule using Google Calendar. That is something new to me as I am not that kind of person who will explore something new on Google and what not. So it's kind of interesting to learn new features.


We also learnt about Google Drive where we can actually use it as our back up application to store important things. It is indeed very useful as you know, laptop and pc might broke someday and we might lost everything that we treasure the most. So, in order to avoid that we store our precious things on Google Drive.


I guess that's it for now. Stay tune for more !




Love,
Ilia Natasya


0 Comments posted :

Post a Comment


The Owner



Email me at: asyatasya97@gmail.com


Followers


Chatbox

❝Speak humbly, Listen respectfully❞



Template By: Kawaii Lady
Full Edited By: Ilia
Some stuff: