Ilia Natasya
Wednesday 4 December 2019 • 01:37 • 0 Comment(s)

Assalamualaikum and hye guys..


For this blog post, of course I'm going to update what I've learnt for the past few weeks lab's session again. This lab session started with the submission of the online CV that we had done using the wix.com. But of course we didn't complete the CV so Dr Fareed gave us a few minutes to at least fill in the crucial informations. Luckily, I managed to complete all of the informations in my CV.




You can click here to view it: https://ilianatasya04.wixsite.com/ilianatasya



Next, Dr Fareed asked us to register for the EventBrite to get the ticket for the eCommerce Day on 9&10 December 2019 which will be held at Menara MITI, Kuala Lumpur.


After that, we proceeded our lab session with the excel learning process. Honestly, I am so poor in excel, actually not that poor but I didn't know the advanced function of it. So the excel learning process took about one hour and a half if I'm not mistaken, because we did a lot of activities together. The excel worksheet were then submitted to the Putrablast.


So that's it for that lab session. Basically there's not much going on because we spent a lot of time doing the excel activities. Until the next post. See you!




Love,
Ilia Natasya

0 Comments posted :

Post a Comment


The Owner



Email me at: asyatasya97@gmail.com


Followers


Chatbox

❝Speak humbly, Listen respectfully❞



Template By: Kawaii Lady
Full Edited By: Ilia
Some stuff: